If you are a Chrome user, there is a good chance that you have MSN set as your homepage. Did you know that there is an easy way to make MSN your homepage on Chrome?
In this blog post, we will show you how to do it. So, if you want to make MSN your homepage on Chrome, keep reading!
How Can You Make MSN Your Homepage on Google Chrome?
MSN is a popular website that offers a variety of content including news, weather, sports, entertainment, and more. You can make MSN your homepage on Google Chrome so that it opens automatically when you launch the browser.
- To do this, open Google Chrome and go to the settings menu in the upper-right corner. In the settings menu, select “Show advanced settings.”
- Scroll down to the “On startup” section and select “Open a specific page or set of pages.”
- In the “Set pages” field, enter “www.msn.com” and click “OK.”
- Close the settings menu and launch Google Chrome. You should now see MSN as your homepage.
If you ever want to change your homepage back to another website, simply follow the steps above and enter a different URL in the “Set pages” field.
Why does MSN open automatically on Chrome?
MSN is a web browser extension that automatically opens when you open Chrome. It’s a great way to stay connected with friends and family on MSN,
plus it gives you quick access to your latest news and updates. You can find the MSN extension in the Chrome Web Store.
What is MSN New Tab for Chrome?
MSN New Tab for Chrome is a new way of organizing your web browser. With MSN New Tab, you can have all of your favorite sites at your fingertips, right when you open the browser.
You can keep all of your most-visited sites in one place, and easily access them with just one click. Plus, with our quick access to popular content from
The Weather Channel and CNN, you’ll be sure to stay up-to-date on the latest news and weather conditions.
To get started, just follow these simple steps:
- Open Google Chrome and enter msn.com into the address bar.
- Click on the “New Tab” button (the three lines in the top left corner of the screen).
- Scroll down until you see “MSN New Tab.” Click on it to open the page.
- On the left side of the page, click on the “More options” button (the three dots in the top right corner of the screen).
- Under “Organize tabs,” choose “MSN New Tab.”
That’s it! You’re now set up to use MSN New Tab as your default web
What is the URL for MSN homepage?
MSN homepage URL is: https://www.msn.com
To make MSN your homepage on Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome and click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the browser.
- Select Internet Options from the list that appears.
- Under the General tab, click on the Browsing category and then under that, click on Home Page.
- In the “URL” field, type in the following address: https://www.msn.com/.
- Click on OK to save your changes and make MSN your homepage on Google Chrome!
Why has MSN changed their homepage?
When Microsoft first launched MSN in the mid-1990s, it was one of the first major internet portals. It quickly became one of the most popular sites on the web, and for years it maintained a loyal following.
In recent years, however, MSN has been overshadowed by newer, more modern sites such as Google and Facebook. This is likely one of the reasons why MSN has recently made some drastic changes to its homepage.
Gone are the days of the static page with a list of links to other websites. The new MSN homepage is much more interactive, with features such as news stories, videos, and games.
This is in line with what other major sites are doing nowadays, and it should help MSN to stay relevant in the ever-changing world of the internet.
How do I change my default MSN browser?
If you’re using the MSN browser and want to change your default browser, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, open up your MSN browser and click on the menu icon in the top right corner.
From the drop-down menu, select “Settings.” In the settings menu, look for the “Default Browser” section and click on the “Change” button.
A new window will pop up asking you which browser you want to use as your default. Select the browser of your choice from the list and click “OK.” Your default browser will now be changed!
If you want to make MSN your homepage on Google Chrome, it’s easy! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be browsing the web with MSN as your homepage in no time.
Have any questions? Leave us a comment and we’ll help you out.