If you’ve been playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, and you’ve decided that you don’t want to keep any of the duplicate or level-up Pokemon that you’ve acquired, there are a few ways to delete them.
This guide will show you how to delete Pokemon Omega Ruby save files using different methods, depending on what device you’re using.
- 1) Turn on your Nintendo 3DS system and open the HOME Menu.
- 2) Tap “Pokémon Omega Ruby” or “Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.”
- 3) Tap “Options.”
- 4) Tap “Delete saved data.”
- 5) A message will ask if you are sure you want to delete your saved data. Tap “Yes” to delete it or “No” to cancel.
How do I delete my Pokemon Omega Ruby character?
There are a few steps you need to take in order to delete your character in Pokemon Omega Ruby. First, make sure you have no items in your bag and that you are not currently in a battle.
Then, go to the nearest PC and open up the storage box. Click on the “Delete” button and confirm that you want to delete your character. That’s it! Your character will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
How do you restart Pokemon Omega Ruby?
If you are playing Pokemon Omega Ruby for the first time, and your game is frozen or you accidentally turned off your game, don’t worry! This guide will show you how to restart your game with ease.
First, turn on your Nintendo 3DS and select “Pokemon Omega Ruby” from the main menu. Then select “New Game” to start a new game, or “Continue” to continue your current game.
Next, select the language of your choice and then create a new save file by selecting “Yes.” If you have an existing save file, select “No” instead.
Now you will be asked to choose your character’s gender and name. Enter the desired information and then press the (A) button to continue.
Finally, you will be asked to enter your birthday.
How do you delete the Pokemon save file?
1. Deleting your Pokémon Omega Ruby save file is a pretty straightforward process, but there are a couple of things you need to keep in mind before you do it.
2. The first thing you’ll need to do is make sure that you have a backup of your game file, just in case something goes wrong and you need to restore it later.
3. Once you have your backup, open the “Pokemon Omega Ruby” folder on your computer.
4. Inside the “Pokemon Omega Ruby” folder, you should see a number of different files and folders. Look for the one that says “save”. This is the file that stores your game’s progress.
5. Right-click on the “save” file and select “delete”. A warning will pop up asking if you’re sure you want to delete the file
How do you restart Pokemon Sapphire on 3DS?
1. If your game is frozen, you may need to restart it. To restart a game, hold the power button down for a few seconds until the system turns off.
2. Once the system is off, turn it back on and select “Restart Game” from the main menu.
3. Your game will start fresh, and any progress that was not saved will be lost.